Monday, December 8, 2014

What I Have Been Pinning

I may have trouble finding time to complete a proper blog post but I don't seem to have a problem opening up the Pinterest app and pinning a few things when I have just a minute or two. It is amazing how much you can pin in a short period of time. 

If you aren't following me on Pinterest then you should!!

Since H.B.Nanna is gluten intolerant I pin lots of gluten free things.  
Don't let the "gluten free" label scare you.  #gfdoesntsuck 

I made these for a party over the weekend and they were a huge hit!



The Boy has Sensory Processing Disorder and things can get hairy around here.  I came across this pin and thought this will be very helpful for when we are starting to go crazy!



I love pinning All Things Christmas!!



And since we just moved (again!) I am pinning all kinds of home decor ideas. My husband loves my Pinterest projects!!




What are you pinning these days? I am always looking to follow new people on Pinterest.  Leave your Pinterest name in the comments below and I will follow along!








No comments: