Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Jolly Big Guy Has Been Busy

When there was discussion of moving at the beginning of January, I immediately thought about starting Christmas shopping early. and thank you baby Jesus for amazon prime.  But then the moving got moved up. A month. So as the "brown truck man" would make deliveries to our house I would add them to the pile in the garage to be moved and hopefully not lost. I got a good amount done but nothing like I had hoped for. Then I sat my darling husband down the other night to let him know where we were and what we still needed to get. And thanks to the wonderful thing call the internet, it will {for the most part} being at my doorstep by the end of the week. 

Seriously if you don't use Amazon Prime you really should. Our nearest Target is 45 minutes {the horror!} and so Amazon is where all our money goes. 

The kids have lots of stuff. Stuff they don't play with that often or they don't even realize they have. So I tried to be mindful of this while doing my perusing of the internet. So here is some of what Amazon Santa is bringing for Christmas. 


H.B.Nanna

Razor A Kick Scooter
Anna & Kristoff
Spot It

Karaoke Machine
















The Boy

Motion Control Thomas
Little People Farm & Pond

Thomas Me Reader


A train table in near perfect condition
that I picked up on one of those facebook resale groups.


Do you see a theme there for the boy?!

And the BIG GIFT.....
Well you'll just have to wait and see!!


There are some other things that are still in unopened
boxes that I really should open.
I know I am not the only one who feels this way but does it always feel
like one child is getting more than the other?  I feel like I need to keep adding more but then I know things will get out of hand.
What is the Jolly Big Guy bringing to your house this year??

No comments: