Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Day In My Life

All the cool kids are doing it, so I will too!


Anywhere from 5:30am to 6:30am - the Boy starts fussing in his crib.  I nudge my husband to go get him before he wakes H.B.Nanna. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.


The Boy gets his milk and a diaper change and either ends up in bed with us or on the couch with the Mouse {if he ever so kindly woke his sister up}.


6:30 to 7:00 - H.B.Nanna usually wakes and starts her morning routine.


7:00 - Breakfast


8:15 - H.B.Nanna and Daddy are out the door to school


8:30 - The Boys Physical Therapist arrives for his weekly PT session.


9:15 - Therapy is over. Time for milk and a snack.


9:25 to 11:00 - The Boy plays, climbs on things, becomes Captain Destructo! I play with him while attempting to do laundry or clean up around the house.


11:15 - Lunch time


11:45 to 1:30ish - Naptime for him and quite time for me. I shower, eat lunch, clean up and watch tv or blog.


1:30ish - Nap is over and the Boy has milk, a snack and watches some Mouse.


1:45 - {He doesn't sit still for a whole show} playtime


3:15 - Get ready to go get H.B.Nanna from school


3:30 - Leave to get H.B.Nanna from school


4:30 - Finally get home since we end up standing and talking to someone at school for awhile. The children play because Brother missed his Sissy.


5:15 - Quickly start {or finish based on how organized I am} dinner before the Boy as a major meltdown.


6:00 - Do dinner dishes and play with the children.


6:30 - The Boy has milk and they both get in their pjs.


7:15 - Teeth brushing, story reading and bedtime.


7:30 - Peace and quite for Mommy and Daddy.


Boring....I know!

No comments: