Friday, January 31, 2014

Someone is 5!

So I am only about 3 weeks late with this post...honestly, are you surprised?!
 
 
Back on the 12th my very spunky, sassy and smart girl celebrated a big birthday. 5!
 
Was I ready? No!
 
She is my baby. My girl, And she tells me that she likes that our
 house has 2 girls and 2 boys.  I have to agree.
 
I feel like it was just yesterday that she was this beautiful little girl.

 
And now she is my beautiful big girl.
 
 
Everyday she surprises me.  The conversations she holds with people amaze me.  She may be 5 but people continually tell us that they are surprised by her age because of the things she knows and the way she speaks. To hear it once is a treat but to hear it over and over again is a blessing.
 
H.B.Nanna is my loving girl who does her best to treat her family like gold. Like any child her age, she has her moments. She has her fits and tears but the good absolutely outweighs the bad.
 
Last year she was diagnosed with a gluten allergy that she is so accepting of. She is always quick to ask if something has gluten in it before she eats it. She has handled our move {to a new rental home} closer to the beach like a pro.  She loves her new bedroom and being able to hear the ocean first thing in the morning. She is becoming more understanding of her brothers sensory issues and knowing that sometimes Mommy and Daddy have to give just a little extra attention to her brother. It is things like this that make this little girl so awesome and wiser then her years.
 
This year she is looking forward to playing t-ball, her 2nd dance recital, playing soccer in the fall and of course starting kindergarten in September.  Am I ready for all of this....no.
 
H.B.Nanna, Mommy, Daddy and Jake are so lucky to have you in our lives and we love with our whole hearts. Happy {Belated} Birthday to our cutie patootie!
 

No comments: