Friday, July 12, 2013

The Boy is One - Part One

 
Last week the Boy had his big birthday.  I can not believe that I have a 4 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. I love it! For his birthday we wanted to get him something cool that he could use for a while.  Honestly, I am not sure who liked it more....

 
 



We had a simple dinner since the birthday boy really wasn't feeling well.  There is nothing worse then being sick on your birthday!  Earlier in the day the Husband ran to the store and picked up a cupcake for the Boy to enjoy.  It was too dang hot to turn the oven on and the store's cupcakes where going to be cuter then anything I could muster.
 

 



 
A word of advice...don't mix orange and blue icing.  It is not a pretty color!
 
So this is part 1 of the Boy's birthday {it wasn't my plan for it to be a 2 part series} as there is a screaming Boy who has just woken from his nap!


No comments: