Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013!! 
 
Today is a new start.  A new opportunity to do things differently. 
A chance to set goals and create ways to achieve them.
 
But in typical resolution fashion, we promise to do things differently.
And we do.
For a week.
Then we are back to old habits.
 
So what are your resolutions this year?
 
I want to say I am going to blog more.
I want to say I am going to lose the final 10 pounds of baby weight.
I want to say that I am going to not stress over the little things anymore.
I want to say that I am going to slow down and enjoy more of the little moments.
I want to say that I am going to be ok with my house not being sparkly clean when company arrives.
 
But in reality..these things may not actually happen. 
Or at least for more then a week.
 
But I am going to try my best.
I really am.
How many times have you heard this??
 
______________________________________________
 
Our New Years Eve was very low key.
 
H.B.Nanna banged some pots and pans at 7:45 last night.
Why yes daughter, it was midnight somewhere.
 
 
_____________________________________________
 
If this is your first time visiting, thank you for stopping by!
Thanks to Stephanie at A Grande Life for featuring my blog today on her Facebook page.
Show her some love!
Then take a second and like us on Facebook too!!
 
And while your at it, pull up a chair and see what is going on here at Kelli Belli Jelli.
I have 2 wonderful children {almost 4 (11 days!) and almost 6 months (2 days!)},
a caring husband and a crazy yellow lab.
I've been blogging since I was pregnant with H.B.Nanna. It started as a way to share pictures with family and grew from there.  I didn't know what Facebook was then.
 
I hope you'll stop by and visit often!

No comments: