Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Helmet Day

First, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!  My children were spoiled by those that love them but I'll post about that later.
 
Today the Boy received his helmet.  I held back tears.  I still am.  It is so hard to see him uncomfortable.  Sometime I think he doesn't realize it is there then he moves a certain way and "damn, there's that helmet!"
 
We ordered white because I didn't want a bright bold color. But white is very white.  I have found some really awesome stickers to put on the helmet.  Some of the sayings are really funny...I think they help when we are out in public.
 
I am nervous about going out alone with the Boy.  I think I am still processing the helmet and I am so scared that if someone says something rude I may burst into tears. Hopefully I will get better with this.  I can't stay home forever!

 
 
I think he is already thinking he is a superhero with his helmet.  Look at his cape ;)

No comments: