Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rambling..

It is so hard to find more then 5 minutes to blog these days...heck this is the first time I logged onto the computer in over a week. Baby Boy is a handful!  He is eating us out of house and home!!!  I'm talking 3 to 4 ounces every 1 to 2 hours..I don't know where he is putting it.  And because he is eating so much...we are constantly changing diapers. 

H. B. Nanna loves her little brother. And she tells us every day.  Morgan on the other hand...not so much. She has become our devil dog.  I feel bad but she has spending more time in her crate, especially when we are eating. She'll adjust...he isn't going anywhere!

I am thinking that once things calm down and I want to have one of those fancy blog designs done. I want to get back to blogging regularly once I can back on a schedule / in a routine.  It is possible for that to happen with two children before they graduate, right?! Sometimes I wonder!

My sister gets married Labor Day weekend.  I have written my Matron of Honor speech in my head.  I really need to get it on paper...and not on the day of the wedding! The Bachelorette party is this weekend. I am looking forward to some good times with friends and family.

I am loving the Olympics. I tried to get H.B. Nanna to watch with me but she isn't interested. It's not one of her shows.  Maybe when she is older.

I can not believe I am one month into my maternity leave and I only have one month left.  It's crazy how quickly the time is going. I don't even want to think about starting back to work.  The only good part {besides the pay checks} is that I don't actually have to return to an office.  One of the benefits of working from home.

Till I have another 5 minutes...

No comments: