Monday, June 4, 2012

Big Sister Gifts

I feel like we have been talking about Baby Boy to H.B.Nanna so much lately.  Asking her if she is excited, if she is going to help...etc.  Sometimes I think she is over it.  {I have my over it pregnancy momments too!}

I wanted to get something for Baby Boy to "give" H.B.Nanna when she comes to meet him at the hospital.  Of course given that he could potentially make his arrival at any given momment, I just ordered her gifts last night. 

I asked my FB friends for ideas and they came up with a lot of good ideas.  Of course, they sent me to etsy.  Now my track record with etsy is about 50/50.  Sometimes it works out...other times not so much. I am hoping that this order will go in my favor. If not, H.B.Nanna may just get part of her gift a little late.


I came across this necklace and I just love it. 
It's cute for a 3 1/2 year old and something she can wear for a few years.



And since Stephen was placing an order on Amazon I picked up a couple of things to go with the necklace.

This book got good reviews and H.B.Nanna LOVES books.


I kept saying I didn't want to include any dolls, toys, etc but the other day I got to thinking that H.B.Nanna keeps asking when she can play the game on the tv.  We don't play it that often so how she really knows about it is beyond me.  Stephen and I talked about it and we thought it would be good to get her a game that she can play and that we can play with her. Since she is all about princesses, this was only fitting.



1 comment:

Melinda said...

making it all about the baby might make her feel a little left out so I like the idea of giving her some quality alone time WITHOUT talking about baby. Simple things like a neighborhood walk, ice cream sundaes, picking out new shoes or anything can be really special for her.