Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 32



By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.


 Week 32 picture.
Not a good one at that!
Tank: Motherhood Shorts: Old Navy

Sleep habits: Last night I was up all night.  Some nights I find it harder to go back to sleep after I use the potty.
Maternity clothes: I went to the store the other day and picked up some large maternity tops.  This is just crazy!

Food cravings: Chocolate and salty foods. Still.

Symptoms: If you read my Y3W - L&D Take Two you know what's going on. I don't want this to become a regular Friday thing!

I am swelling like crazy.  My rings are officially off.  Sometimes my fingers hurt so bad and I can't bend them.  My ankle bones come and go.  Good times!

Gender: Boy

Movement: Baby Boy is going crazy today!  This morning when I was laying in bed, Stephen started talking to my belly and Baby Boy let us know he could hear him.  It was so cute.

Nursery: Stephen did some touch up painting this weekend. The only thing left to do is to find wall decor.  I have so many ideas but I wonder if I am really up to all of these DIY projects I'd like to do.

I saw these on a blog I enjoy reading and I am hoping to order them this week.


I love the way this is done and would love to do something similar. 
The colors are a little different but it gives me an idea.


Next appointment: Friday I have another ultrasound and doctor's appointment and every Friday from here on out.

No comments: