Thursday, May 10, 2012

Randoms

Some days the only posts I have time for is just a bunch of random things.  Yeah, today is one of those days.

- H.B.Nanna dressed herself for school today.  It wasn't the worst outfit she picked but it isn't something I would have put together. I didn't argue.  I have come to terms with picking my battles. She was happy and no tears were shed which makes for an awesome morning in my book.  There are some days that I would like to send a note with her to preschool saying she dressed herself.

- I have gotten some inquires about guest posts on the blog. This is so exciting!  If you are interested, please send me an email.

- It is so gorgeous outside today.  I have the windows open {thank goodness it doesn't smell like chickens outside today!} and the dog is running like crazy from one window to the next.  If only she could learn to like being outside.

- Last night we sat as a family and tried to pick a "woobie" for Baby Boy.  H.B.Nanna got a "woobie" before she was born and it is her favorite thing.  She sleeps with it every night, it goes on car rides but it always has to stay in the car when we go some place.  I don't even want to think about not being able to locate it. So of course Baby Boy needs a one as well. Since we have no idea the make or where H.B.Nannas came from, I of course we straight to etsy.  There are many to chose from and we all have opinions as to what we like.  Tags. No tags. Minky. No minky.

Hanna's first choice is one with tags. This is interesting because she has a "back-up woobie" that has satin scallops on it {not tags} and she doesn't like it.  So we have decided to go with no tags.


This one is something I like.  Stephen thinks a pattern will force Baby Boy to like something.

I LOVE the colors of this but it is bigger and more expensive then we'd like.  

I think this is what we are going with {not these colors}.
It is a design your own in the size we want. 
I am going with grays and blues but I think we are going to skip the name.
H.B.Nanna's doesn't have her name and I don't want any jealousy issues. 


- Mother's Day is this weekend.  I can't believe that next year I will have 2 children to celebrate with.  I am looking forward to the weekend.  The weather will be gorgeous and we are planning to spend some time at the beach.  It will be the first time H.B.Nanna and I go with Stephen driving on the beach.  I hope Baby Boy enjoys the bumpy ride!  

No comments: