Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random

It is a rainy, yucky day here on the East Coast. And the weather isn't looking
 promising for the weekend. That means we can get the house more organized! I can see the look of excitement on my husbands face ;)


I am sure we have all felt like this at somepoint but why is it that when you try and do something nice for someone, it becomes more complicated and unenjoyable then you expected.  It is almost like you should go into it thinking "yeah this is gonna suck but I'll do it anyway" then if it doesn't suck you'll be pleasnatly surprised.


I have been thinking about a Big Sister gift for H.B.Nanna for when Baby Boy arrives.  I want to get her something that means something but not something that is going to get put away and forgotten about.  She has quite a few Big Sister shirts and unless she changes her attitude on shirts with words, they may never get worn. I was thinking about a necklace or bracelet.  She likes to wear them when she plays dress up but I don't know if she is ready to wear something like that all of the time.
Any suggestions?


Every year since H.B.Nanna was born we have participated in the March of Dimes March for Babies walk. While H.B.Nanna did have to spend some time in the ICN, we were forunate enough to have a fairly easy time.  Other babies are not so lucky.  This year {as much as I really want to} we are not participating.  With my pregnancy being high-risk, I don't want to take any chances on doing something that could encourage an early arrival for Baby Boy.  That being said, please consider making a donation to the March of Dimes.  They are wonderful people that do wonderful things for those that are to little to help themselves.  If you are unsure how to make a donation or if you want to donate specifically to a walk team, let me know and I will be more then glad to point you in the right direction.





No comments: