Thursday, March 1, 2012

Toddler Talk Thursday


This Week’s Topic:
What song remind YOU of your toddler?! Here are some of my favorites!

I have sang this song to H.B.Nanna almost everyday of her life.  She really is my sunshine!


The first time I heard this song I was in the car home from work.  I was sobbing.  The words just struck me.  I couldn't wait to get home so I can find in on the internet for Stephen to listen to.  Of course I cried again.  Something about the lyrics just get...



Next Week’s Topic: In the Kitchen with Your Toddler

2 comments:

Meg from Megs A Mommy! said...

Ahh yes "Sunshine" is a classic! Also makes me tear up ~ what is it with all these songs?!? They are tugging on my heartstrings today!!

Thanks for sharing!

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Ah yes! I love You are my Sunshine! I agree with Meg, I'm crying at all these songs!