Tuesday, March 6, 2012

H.B. Nanna's Big Girl Room

I have always wanted my daughter to have a girly room. Somewhere she will love to play dress up and just have a space all her own.  That is my goal with the big room change scheduled to take place in the Spring of 2012 in our house.
H.B.Nanna is moving from a toddler bed to a double bed.  From dark furniture to white furniture. From purple walls to green walls {her pick!}

We sat down at the computer one rainy day to talk about her big girl bed.  I had ideas in mind and apparently so did she. While I envisioned something little girly with flowers or butterflies she picked this:
It's not bad. Just not my first choice.  But we are moving forward with it.  At least I know it will last us a while.

I came across this on Pinterest yesterday and I fell in love. We have the perfect old dresser in the master bedroom that I can't wait to turn into a little closet for her dress up clothes.

The new room is much larger then the old.  So I have a lot more space to work with.  I would love to be able to do something like this, maybe not as much but at least some of it.


And in my attempt to keep my little girl my little girl for as long as I can, I would really like to get something like this


Oh the possibilities that this new big girl room holds!! I can't wait to get started!

No comments: