Thursday, February 2, 2012

We're Back.....

I can’t believe I have been away for so long. I just looked back and I blogged in October and only once in December. Such a slacker I am…. I guess you could call it a hiatus. And when you find out why well I am sure you will be more then understanding.

There is so much that has happened over the last few months that I don’t even know where to begin. I’ll try not to overwhelm you with post full of pictures. But that might be hard.

So incase you forgot…

This is H.B.Nanna - 3 years old now and lover of all things princess


I'm Kelli (aka Mommy, Momma) - age is just a number

This is Stephen (aka Daddy) - he says we are the same age but I would like to
state for the record that he is 4 months OLDER then me :)

 This is Morgan - the laziest yellow lab you will ever meet. 
What yellow lab doesn't like water or a good game of fetch....

I promise not to go so long between blog posts again. Tomorrows post will make sure of that ;)

No comments: