Wednesday, February 29, 2012

21 Weeks

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.
Information from: babycenter.com
How far along: 21 Weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: When I checked over the weekend I was up 16 pounds. I am not going to gain 50 like I did last time..{or at least that's what I keep telling myself!}

Sleep habits: Same as last update - I am sleeping but it isn't good sleep.  Last night I was dreaming about all the things I want to do before baby arrives.
Maternity clothes: Yep.  I am looking forward to my normal jeans!
Food cravings: Avocado. Sushi. Chocolate. Bologna. Good salads {you know the kind you don't make for yourself}
Symptoms: I am starting to swell but nothing major yet. My uterine arteries during my level II ultrasound showed restriction which is a sign of pre-eclampsia.  I kind of figured this was going to happen.  I have to have another ultrasound at the end of March/early April to check the uterine arteries again.  Other then that I feel good.
Gender: All boy!!
Movement: This boy likes to move! 
Nursery: H.B.Nanna is moving into her big girl room {once we start and finish it!!} and baby boy will take on H.B.Nanna's old room. So not only are we doing a nursery but we are doing a big girl room too. I have some ideas but that is for another post.
Next appointment: I go to the doctors on Monday.  I am still in rotation of seeing everyone in the office so I don't know who I am seeing.  I can't wait till the rotation is done so that I can start to build relationships with some of them.


http://happeningsoftheharperhousehold.net/tag/my-pregnancy-journal/" target="_blank">Happenings of the Harper Householdhttp://i39.tinypic.com/scvqe8.jpg" />

No comments: