Thursday, October 27, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday

This weeks Toddler Talk Thursday topic is Happy Halloween!


I wasn't sure that I would be able to get H. B. Nanna into her Halloween costume.  She picked it out.  When it arrived in the mail, she wanted to touch it, hold it and wear the hat.  She did not want to wear the costume.  I managed to get her into it only to have that end in a horrific screaming fit.

We've been talking about Trick or Treating and that in order to do that, you have to wear a costume. She seems to understand and seems excited.

Last night there was a big Halloween parade that I wanted to take her to.  She asked if she could wear her Halloween dress.  Why of course!!



When we came home from the parade she asked if she could sleep in her Halloween dress.
Fingers crossed she wants to wear it again for Halloween.






1 comment:

Adelina Priddis said...

what a cutie! I have the opposite problem with dress ups though. My kids won't take them off, and it ends in screaming fits when I do manage them off, lol.