Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

I've really been having some luck with some new recipes I've tried lately. I've had some friends request the recipes so I thought I would share them all here for those who are interested.

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta

1 lb chicken breast, chopped


1 (11 1/2 ounce) can of cream of chicken soup

1/2 cup hot sauce for buffalo wings

6 ounces mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)

1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing

1 1/2 cups sour cream

3 cups penne, uncooked



Season chicken salt and pepper and put it in the slow cooker. Add the chicken soup and hot sauce and stir.
 
Cook on LOW 4-6 hours or HIGH 2-3. Stir in cheeses, salad dressing and sour cream and cook for another 30 minutes. 
 
 
Boil pasta according to package instructions, drain well and add to the chicken sauce mixture. Stir well and serve!
 

The left overs are great the next day with crusty bread!

{I can't take credit for creating this recipe.  I got it from my friend Alison :)}


No comments: