Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Things Children Say

I love this age {some days!} because they can say anything and as bad as it can be it still comes out sounding cute and silly.



If you ask H.B. Nanna what we had for dinner last night she will tell you scumb-ghetti. Sounds yummy don’t it?!?

If you ask her why we have to water the flowers she will tell you it is because they are sick.

If she toots and you look at her she tells you that she doesn't need to poop. Every single time.
Even if she really does.

Everyday this week H.B. Nanna has asked for some big craisins. They are really prunes.

One night she told me she couldn't go to bed because it makes her cry.

The other morning I was in my bedroom getting dressed, Stephen was in the bathroom brushing his teeth and H.B. Nanna was in the living room with my Mom. She came running into the room and yelled "You makin a baby!" to which I replied "Excuse me??? Who told you that?" Her response "Nanni!" Nanni says  H.B. Nanna told her I was a naked baby. But I have my doubts. These grandparents really try to be subtle....

No comments: