Monday, July 25, 2011

Ramblings

  • I am learning that there are things in life that you can not control.  Those things you can control, sometimes it is easy to lose control before you even realize it.
  • A 2 and a half year old toddler really can have a mind of her own.  And sometimes it is hard to bring her back to reality...that I am the Mom and she is the child.
  • Moving close to the beach is one of the best decisions we made.  It is so nice to have coffee on the beach and still be home and showered by nap time.
  • Losing power on a day when the heat index is 110 is awful. But I am sure I am not the first person to say that.
  • August is 1 month away.  Already.  Is it me or is this summer flying by faster then normal?
  • We have 2 trips planned this year.  I feel like a kid planning our trip to Disney!
  • Having a child who is sick during the summer is the pits. The good thing is that it gave us an excuse to stay in the air conditioning since the temperature was over 100.
  • My sister is getting married next year and she asked me to be her MOH.  Of course I am excited.  Of course my wheels are spinning with things to plan :)
And what is a blog post without a picture :)

1 comment:

Caren with a "C" said...

Good luck in all your adventures!