Friday, June 10, 2011

Your Three Words


12 More Days!!!

Yes!!  I am excited. 
Can you tell??

The suregery was necessary.  Yes.
But you don't realize what 6 weeks in an arm sling will be like until it happens.

Weeks 1 and 2 were ok.
Week 3 was a little rough.
Week 4 was not good but I was hopeful it would be the end.
At the start of Week 5 I get told 2 more weeks.
Week 5 is starting off just rotten.
Week 6 I expect will be a day-by-day count down.



It will still be many months before I return to normal activity. 
You know..pony tailing my hair, shaving my arm pits and picking up Hanna. 
The important stuff.

It will be worth it in the end.  I just hope my patience holds out that long!



3 comments:

jenni said...

Aww, you must be so excited to get it off! I can't imagine do everyday things with only 1 arm to use, lol

Thanks for linking up, mama!

Jamie said...

Hey I'm your newest follower from the Y3W blog hop. I feel dumb asking, but what's in 12 days?

Your wedding picture is beautiful!

http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com

Kelli said...

I stop wearing my arm sling!! 6 weeks is long enough :)