Thursday, February 10, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursdays!

 

Sippy Cup Mom

We are the highlighted blog this week on Toddler Talk Thursday!! Thanks to Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom for choosing us.


If you’ve never participated be sure to check it out!!


This week's topic is:
Write a Letter to your Toddler as they are Today.

Darling Hanna,

Today your teacher at daycare expressed interest in converting you from the pack and play to the toddler bed for nap time. I don’t know that I am ready for this. You love your crib at home and show no signs of wanting to escape. I’m not ready to fix what isn’t broken.

You’ve been dealing with a lovely runny nose and a little cough all week. It is making you cranky and down right irritable. But we still love you!

I love that your favorite song this week is the ABCs. You are so adorable when you sing it because you miss a lot of the letters but the ones you know sound so silly but cute. You never forget the ME! at the end of the song though.

I am looking forward to a fun filled weekend with you and Daddy and Morgan. If you could be an angel and sleep in like you did today it would make Mommy Very Very happy. Very.

Love you baby girl!

Mommy

2 comments:

newmami_rgv said...

Haha... very very happy?! And oh no, a toddler bed? I'm scared for that too. I hate when people say, "They grow to fast" but it is so true!
Thanks for sharing your lovely letter with us.
CJR @ The Mommy Blog

Sippy Cup Mom said...

What a cutie pie!! I love the pic!