Thursday, February 3, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursdays- Temper Tantrums

Sippy Cup Mom


Tantrums.

We’ve had a few of these in our house over the last few months. It seems like they keep happening for the same reasons and we are learning how to work our way through them.


They start out fast and you have to be prepared with your “Breathe Hanna, Breeeaaatthhee Hanna” or she doesn’t always remember to breathe.

Ok….they aren’t always that dramatic. Sometimes she just locks her body and screams so you can’t get her into the car seat. or onto the potty. or into her chair at dinner.
Fun times I tell ya.

I hear that 3 is even better then 2!

3 comments:

Emily - faliLV said...

Hanna is a doll! Even when she is mad (although I am sure not in the moment!)
Thanks for linking up with Toddler Talk! I hope you will keep joining in!! :)

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Thanks so much for joining us! Hanna is so cute, even when she is mad!

Your Mommy said...

Glad I'm not the only one! And I'm glad I'm not the only one that takes pictures of my toddler throwing a tantrum! ;-)