Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What makes you happiest today?

I read this on a friends FB page today - What makes you happiest today?

I love this question because it is making me think of good, happy things on this work day that started off on the wrong foot. I have the option to allow this day to continue to go poorly or I can turn it around and make it a great day. I am hopeful that it will become a great day but I'll be happy with a good day.

So what makes me happiest today is of course my daughter and my husband. They are the best things that ever happened to me. I am also happy for the glass of wine I will be having tonight following my 3 hour teleconference.

So now it is your turn...what makes you happiest today?

2 comments:

bonnie cottam said...

SOmetimes we do need a reminder to look for the good in situations! Thanks for this post.

My son and husband make me happy as well. I was very happy this morning when I woke up and my son was laying on my head. I just smiled and moved him onto the pillow.

Have a great day!

Emma Michaels said...

I am a follower! I hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com