Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today You Are 2!!

You’ve read it over and over again. Every Mommy blogger says it at some point. So why not me?!


My baby is 2 today!! Where did the time go???

It is simply amazing to me that this was my daughter just a short time after being born….


And this is my daughter now.



Everyday the love I have for her grows stronger and stronger.  I couldn’t imagine my life with out her. I don’t remember what life was like before her.

_____________________________

Dear Hanna,


Your Mommy and Daddy love you so very much.

Everyday you are changing and your vocabulary grows by leaps and bounds. You do so well at identifying family and friends in pictures. You repeat nearly everything we say (both good and bad) and so we have introduced the quarter jar.

You eat pretty much everything we give you. In fact you still eat better then most adults we know. We love bragging about that too!!

Sleeping has never been an issue with you. Lately you try to test us at nap time. But remember my dear, we are your parents – we win! At night you like for us to sing “you are my sunshine” and you tell us to sing more sunshine until you are ready for your bed.

You are having a wonderful time in your new daycare. You’ve made a lot of new friends and are learning a lot (both good and bad) from them.

As far as potty training, you are doing really well. We still put you in a pull-up for nap and bedtime but I am sure that is only for little while longer.

You have been binky free for over a month now and we LOVE it!!!!

Last night you provided us with our first Hanna Live In Concert featuring your Dora microphone. It was the best concert I’ve ever been too!!!

I could go on and on…

Remember that we will always love you.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: