Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

I hope that everyone had a terrific New Year's weekend!

We had a quiet New Year’s Eve at home. Hanna was in bed by 8:30 and so Stephen and I took to the couch to watch a movie. I was struggling to stay awake till 12 so I could see the ball drop. My how things have changed…..

New Year’s Day we welcomed friends and family to our home. We had such a great time with lots of food and laughter. We appreciate everyone who made the drive down to spend the day with us.







It was like as soon as they left the sickness started. Stephen started with a fever {though I am convinced he had one the day before too} and as of today is still going with it. Hanna had a little fever that night too but it seems to be gone now. She is like a snot factory and has a lovely cough. I just keep thinking that this is a great way to start off the New Year!

Don't forget to enter the CSN Store giveaway.  Deadline for entry is tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Dina said...

Very cute pictures of Hanna. She sure has changed and grown.

Hope all of the New Years germs have gone.