Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthday Party 1 of 2 Recap :)

H. B. Nana was lucky enough to have 2 birthday parties. Spoiled???? No.

It was all because of location.

The first party was in our new home with her new friends. I wasn’t sure how it would go or if anyone would attend because she is the new girl in daycare but I thought I should at least try. We had been invited to 2 birthday parties already so I thought that there was hope.

I received 2 RSVPs. {I am {slowly} learning that people just don’t RSVP anymore. I don’t like that. I’m a planner….}

I held out hope that maybe more children would attend. But then we woke up to snow. Lots of ice and snow and I thought for sure no one would attend. But alas I wasn’t completely let down; my 2 RSVPers did come to celebrate Hanna’s birthday.

We had a good time. The children made maracas, ate chicken nuggets and enjoyed some Dora cupcakes. And the party was over and cleaned up in time for nap time.

Here are a few pictures of Hanna at her party. They are not the best but they’ll have to do.



No comments: