Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hectic..

It is amazing how hectic your life can be once you have a child. Not in the always having to be here or there sense but hectic in the sense that normal, routine things are near impossible to do until nap or bed time. And when nap or bed time finally comes around {and some days it seems like an eternity till that time} you are usually too tired to do what needs to be done.

So is the story of my life. Blogging seems to have taken a back seat lately to spending time with family, adjusting to our new home and new town/state and virtually everything else I need to do. And I feel bad because there are 3 {ok maybe 4} faithful readers that I am sure are feeling ignored :)

I know that New Year’s is only a few {short} weeks away and I am making mew resolution now. To be a better blogger.

It’s not like I don’t have things to blog about. Hanna’s vocabulary has quadrupled since she started daycare. She now insists on going to the potty all by herself {we are still working on the wiping by herself though} and don’t you dare try and help her. She is now 100% binky free!!!! Hanna has a little boyfriend at daycare {yep!} and is making lots of new friends. We are trying all kinds of new recipes and I have lots of great thrift store finds to share.

And it’s not as though I am lacking in recent pictures. There are many many of those to share.



So please stay tuned my friends…..

2 comments:

Dina said...

I love seeing pictures of Hanna as she grows. Post when you can, we all understand what life is like with a young child.

behind the fourth door said...

Ahh, my mom. one of your faithful readers :D