Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas already?

I can not believe that Chistmas is here. This year has gone quickly or so it seems to me.

I'm ready. The gifts are all wrapped. We've reached our travel destination. Now we are just counting down the hours.

I'm trying to savor every moment with Hanna because she is only nearly 2 (!) for 1 Christmas. If only her 2 year molars felt the same way!

Yesterday she was lucky enough to see "the big guy" twice in 1 day. First it was to the mall with Grammy and Grampy. She didn't cry but she wasn't talking or looking at him either. Then last night while we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house Santa came by on the fire truck. When he was gone she cried and cried because she wanted "Santa back." This is quite a dramatic change from the first time we saw him earlier in the month. There was nothinv but tears then and all of Ocean City Maryland knew Hanna was visiting Santa.

I have lots of pictures to share but I don't have access to them from my Nook. Yep, Santa came early to give Mommy her present. Wasn't that nice of him??

I have a great giveaway to tell you about but that is for another post :)

Talk to you soon :)

No comments: