Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
We had a low-key Thanksgiving weekend and sometimes that is all you really need. 

Our Thanksgiving Day started out with the arrival of this little fella.  
We know him as Ollie but you may know him as your Elf on the Shelf.
For those of you who don't know about this, you should definitely check it out.
Ollie will be living with us until Christmas Eve and then he will be returning to the North Pole until next Thanksgiving.
{Stephen has requested you ignore the wires.  It's on his list of things to do!}

Once we read the book Ollie brought we had some breakfast and started decorating for Christmas.  I don't know if it is because Hanna is older now {and says Ho Ho Ho so well!} but I am really looking forward to Christmas and doing holiday type things with her.

We headed over to Grammy and Grampy's for dinner after naptime.  We had a wonderful dinner with lots of family.

Friday we did not do any crazy Black Friday Shopping.  Nope. I was snuggled in my bed until 7am.

Friday night we had Grammy, Grampy, Aunt Car, Uncle Mike, G-Mom Mom and G-Pop Pop over for dinner. I wasn't in the mood for left over turkey so I made mac and cheese.


Saturday we went to the park but we didn't stay to long.  It was pretty windy {it's only 2 short blocks from the beach} and Hanna didn't have a hat and silly Daddy had shorts on.  While Hanna was napping I ordered stuff for her birthday parties and I ordered our Christmas cards.  I love productive naptimes!

Today has been a quiet day too.  Hanna has a little cold so we are laying low in hopes that it will go away and not turn into anything major, after all we are having a house full Saturday and Sunday. Hanna is currently taking a nice nap and I am thinking I am going to do the same.....

No comments: