Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

This weeks recipe is kind of one of my own. I made something similar one time and I can’t find the exact recipe anywhere so I make it my way now. I love this side; I make it to go with chicken, steaks, burgers, pretty much anything. What is even better is that my darling daughter who will not eat potatoes {unless they are in the form of a french fry} eats them right up. I think it must be the cheese!!

I start with 4 baking potatoes {it is enough for the 3 of us with a little left over sometimes}

I clean and slice the potatoes into ¼ inch slices.

I put the potatoes in a sealable bag or a bowl with a lid.

To the potatoes I add:

¼ teaspoon garlic powder

¼ teaspoon onion powder

¼ teaspoon basil

½ cup of grated parmesan cheese

Then I add olive oil. How much I’m not really sure. I just start pouring and stop when it looks like enough.

Give the bag/bowl a good toss to coat the potatoes. {Add more oil or cheese if necessary}  There can never be to much cheese!!

I line a cooking sheet with one of those silicone mats and cook the potatoes in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly crispy.

Enjoy!

No comments: