Monday, May 24, 2010

What's in a name?

I’ve been thinking about it for a while and today I decided to take the plunge.

While I like Hanna’s Hangout I felt like it was limiting me to what my blog was about. I absolutely love blogging about my beautiful daughter and all things revolving babies.

But there is more to me then just that. I like to write about things. Things that don’t revolve around babies.

I am sure there will be a few upset readers (mostly my family readers) but bare with me. Let’s just see how this goes….

What's in a name?

I am sure you are wondering why I chose Kelli Belli Jelli...

{And if you aren’t…well stop reading!!}

I took dance lessons for 12 years {or was it more? I don’t remember} and my first dance teacher, Ms. Brenda used to make up silly rhyming name games. She liked Kelli Belli Jelli. {I am glad she didn’t use Smelli or I might have a real complex!}

Growing up she always referred to me as Kelli Belli Jelli and it was our little joke. I loved that someone, like my first dance teacher, would remember that years and years later.

And thus the reason behind the new blog name :)

{Any one who links to my blog or has a link to my blog on the side of their blog, will need to update it with the new link}

No comments: