Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weekend Recap :)

What a busy weekend we have had. {Yes I know it is Wednesday and I am just posting this now..} I have a few pictures but they will have to wait for another day.

Friday we had the 3rd Annual Fietsa party. {Yes, I know it is spelled wrong. There is a story behind it that I’ll save for another day} For the record, only the 1st was at our house. The 2nd was at our friends because Hanna was just off the heart monitor and I really didn’t want a house full of people.

Anyhoo…Everyone had a great time. And as usual, I made a ridiculous amount of food and so much got wasted. {One day I will learn to not make so much} It was nice to catch up with friends and family though.

Saturday, Stephen and I were off to a memorial service for my Aunt Janet. She was a wonderful lady. I laugh thinking about how she is talking my Grandparent’s ears off in heaven. While we were at the memorial service, Hanna was with her Grammy and Grampy. They have really been spoiled lately with Hanna visits but I know they love every minute of it!
Sunday was my 2nd Mother’s Day :) Hanna and Stephen let me sleep in which is always nice! My IL’s came down for brunch {and another visit with Hanna!!} that Stephen made. It was a very relaxing morning. But my Mother’s Day afternoon was awesome! Hanna went down for a nap and Stephen and I plopped in front of the tv. We have a few beers, some wing dip and caught up on shows off the DVR. It was great! My sister and her boyfriend made dinner at their apartment which was a nice change. {I’ll tell you later how much Hanna loves their apartment!}

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: