Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It’s the most....

wonderful horrific time of the year.
Yes, I know the weather is getting nicer {well except for today} and that means it is bbq, and park and almost pool time. So why do I hate this time of year??

It’s season finale time for all of my favorite shows.

We don’t always get to watch the shows in a timely manner in my house. We are just now getting around to some of the shows from early last week. I have learned to not read about shows on the internet or check comments to friends FB posts about this show or that.

But why didn’t anyone tell me that the common theme to the season finales this year is death? I am 2 shows in and have witnessed 2 shootings and a death during brain surgery. Really???

I know that the TV executives like to leave us with a cliff hanger but this is beyond ridiculous!!! I can not wait 4 months to find out if my favorite OTH characters survive the shooting. {Yes, we are nearly _ _ years old and watch OTH!!}

Saying I’d boycott tv is completely unrealistic. I guess those big TV executives can count me as another person they have sucked in and aren’t going to lose.

Darn them!!!

2 comments:

julie said...

I so hear ya. One of the finales I watched last night ended with a horrific car accident and one of my most favorite characters dead; I think. Blah for finales that end on a cliffhanger.

Visiting you from SITS. Have a great Tuesday!

I'm Just Sayin' - Kerri said...

I don't watch OTH but I JUST wrote a post about my shows being over. I too get sucked into certain shows and hate when the summer comes and I have nothing new to watch!