Friday, May 14, 2010

Big Things...

Today is the start of the complete bottle to sippy cup transition. Hanna is a sippy cup pro as long as it has juice or water. Milk in the cup? Not a chance!

I attempted this transition about a month and a half ago and it was an epic fail. I’ve done some research and asked friends for advice so I feel better prepared this time.

So this time – it’s me versus the bottle/sippy cup.

I started on Wednesday telling Hanna that on Friday we were going to give her bottle to another baby who needs it. The problem is that wasn’t really my plan. I had just planned to bag em’ up so they would just disappear. Honestly, I don’t know that she completely grasps the concept of giving the bottles to another baby.

We shall see how it goes. Wish us luck. It could be a loooong weekend!!

1 comment:

Eclipsed said...

This is coming up soon for us too and I have to admit it scares me to death. She's in such a great routine, I hate to mess it up ya know? But I don't think it would be appropriate for me to give her a bottle the night before her wedding so she can "go to sleep nicely" lol.