Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jason Sunscreen Review

Towards the end of the summer last year, we began to notice that Hanna was having some sort of reaction to the sunscreen we were using. Stephen thought it was getting in her eyes when she was splashing in the pool. No worries. A bath to wash the sunscreen off usually solved the problem.
Fast forward to April 2010….If you live on the east coast you know the weather this year has been ridiculous. When it reached 90 early on in the month we went about applying sunscreen as normal. {I will be the first to admit that I had completely forgotten about the sunscreen issue from last summer} Day 1 we applied said sunscreen and within 10 minutes my little Hanna B. Nanna has splotches on her face and red puffy eyes.

I was recommended a hypo-allergenic sunscreen and again Hanna had the same reaction. I asked my FB friends if they had any recommendations and a ex co-worker gave me the name of three organic sunscreens to try, raving about all three. I was also told that they can sometimes be hard to find.

The word organic makes me think expensive. But I was willing to spend whatever necessary in order to find something that worked.

I just happened to be in a larger baby retailer one day and I thought I would glance at their sunscreen selection. I was shocked and surprised to find one of the recommended brands, SunBrellas™ by Jason . I quick grabbed one of the four in stock and couldn’t wait to get home to try it.

That day we put it to the test. It was a success. And it smells great too!! I went back to said retailer and they only had one left but I got it. I am so glad to have found something that works for Hanna and doesn’t break the bank at the same time.

If you are looking for sunscreen for your child, I without a doubt, recommend this.






No compensation or product was provided for this review.  I purchased this on my own and decided to provide a review after being pleased with the product.

No comments: