Monday, February 22, 2010

Mommy Time

I am sure other Moms can relate. It is nice to get out. By yourself. But you wonder how things are going at home.

Saturday I was so excited to get out and have a massage and a pedicure. It was wonderful. Of course most of the conversation at both establishments revolved around Hanna. But it’s ok. I love telling people about her :)
I only called home once. And I was informed that everything was fine. And that I didn’t need to call again. Message taken!

Then it was time for lunch. I have to report that more liquid then solid was consumed. It was good too!! I had plans to do some shopping after lunch but I wasn’t really up for that so I came home and took a short nap. It was just what I needed.

I have to say that though these Mommy days don’t happen very often it is nice when they do. A special thanks to my hubby for arranging it for me!

No comments: