Saturday, January 30, 2010

Darn you...

I wish I had known when I was younger what I know now.  Yes, we've all said that a time or two.

I was one of these girls....


...and we all know about these girls.  They sell things in boxes once a year that make it hard to say no to.

I could eat the whole box.  Ok...who am I kidding here?  I could eat 2 whole boxes. 

I have 2 favorite kinds and I can be very stingy when it comes to sharing. 

One day my daughter may want to be one of these girls.  I may not allow her to sell those boxes.  I don't know that I could keep them in my house.

So I want to know...which of those boxes is your favorite?
Check out the poll over on the right.

_________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't mind take a minute and vote for us!

We Are A Top Baby Blog

2 comments:

butterfliesinmyhand said...

My daughter sells these lovely little "heaven in a box" cookies and truly, I dread it. I always end up getting something like 10 boxes. Luckily some of what I get aren't my favorite, so I don't have to worry about eating any of those.

Happy Saturday SITS Sharefest!

Julie said...

I guess I can say I was one of the "lucky ones" that didn't know what goodness was beheld within those boxes... but now I {mostly} thankful that I don't have any friends/relatives that have girls to offer them to me.

I think the peanut butter ones are my favorite. Or the thin mints. Mmmm... they are all sounding so good now.

Off to find my real lunch. :)
Stopping by from SITS!
Have a blessed day!